Re: Another Abrasive Post

Dusty

You may wonder what possessed me to hunt down an emery to sand paper mapping document. I confess it was pure greed. 10 sheets of 3/0 emery paper for $1 US at a Jewelry supply store closing.

Anyone have a clue concerning the application for emery paper vs sand paper?

Right now I'll try it for cleaning rail and PC ties to prep for soldering.

Also thanks to everyone's contributions I realized the sand paper I thought was US 800 was German P800 and in fact more like ANSI 400 or 500. Now I will review all of my sand paper.

Dusty BurmanĀ