Re: HOW MUCH?

Ric Case

Bob Idont believe anyone expects you to give things away! I am in the middle of removing a collection of stuff from a friend’s basement and selling it for his widow.
We are separating the house from a life time of collected railroad items.
It just the best way too help your spouse is to dispose of everything that you don’t need to keep your railroads operating.
I am sorting my collection of items to give and or sell to other operators!
Modeling the EBT I have a smaller body of people looking for the items I have to offer.
I plan to try to have most assigned to individuals before I am ready to pass!
Just my thoughts!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Feb 18, 2020, at 11:12 AM, Bob Hu <player4656@...> wrote:

 I have a shay that took me five years to finally get in my possession. It was very expensive upon completion but it's a custom job. Full interior including window glass and engineer. NCE ready with sound etc. Fully painted and weathered. And it runs excellent!
Now when I say expensive I mean it was around 2K. So should I just give it away because so of you would think me "greedy"?
To that I say hell no! I'll never build the layout this was intended for. I will put it on Ebay and sell it off eventually.
Seems to me that greed runs two ways. Trying to get something cheap is also greedy.
People are free to sell for what ever they can get. You are also free not to buy it. That's how a market works.