Re: HOW MUCH?

Bob Hu

I have a shay that took me five years to finally get in my possession. It was very expensive upon completion but it's a custom job. Full interior including window glass and engineer. NCE ready with sound etc. Fully painted and weathered. And it runs excellent!
Now when I say expensive I mean it was around 2K. So should I just give it away because so of you would think me "greedy"?
To that I say hell no! I'll never build the layout this was intended for. I will put it on Ebay and sell it off eventually.
Seems to me that greed runs two ways. Trying to get something cheap is also greedy.
People are free to sell for what ever they can get. You are also free not to buy it. That's how a market works.