Re: HOW MUCH?

Dusty

The first things I look at on Ebay are 'sold' items under 'grandt', '(psc,precision scale) hon3' and 'hon3'.

I find it entertaining. Better than Laugh In or the Smothers Brothers. It baffles me how the same item will sell for 10 times what it sold for a few days before or after. A couple of years back I wouldn't bid more than 12 or 15 bucks on a virgin PSC kit with brass details and I bought a ton. I can't remember how many Grandt 3'7" trucks I bought for 2 or 3 bucks a pair in lots or 5 or 10.

Watching Ebay is a better entertainment  value than my Fire Stick!

Dusty Burman