From: rick@urbaneagle.com
Sent: Feb 5, 2020 3:20 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] KAPPLER LUMBER YARD

Not sure if this was mentioned and I just missed it, but Here's another
vertical solution:

https://www.handlaidtrack.com/lumber-store-without-wood

Rick

I use a variation of Don's approach. In my case a couple of 2"square
by 24" mailing tubes, with each size in its individual plastic sleeve.
I also take the precaution of labeling each piece with its scale size
before storing. A set of drawers like Al's would take up way too much
volume in my limited shop space.