For Sale: Brass PSC D&RGW Peaked Roof Caboose 0584 etc. $90

Matthew Dowd

Group,

For sale is a PSC Peaked Roof Caboose. These are far more rare than the round roof variant offered by companies like E&B Valley, Blackstone, etc. The model is unpainted but does come with it's box. Some mild tarnish is present but the wheel wear is minimal. Asking $90, not including shipping costs.

I'm offering this at a serious discount due to some condition issues. One of the ladder extensions is missing and some of the end rails are bent. I would much rather be up-front about these issues and let the buyer make a decision based on all of the facts. If you're still interested, please PM me for photos and details. Thank you all and enjoy the weekend!

-Matthew Dowd