Re: module meet

hiroechan

Gary,

The invite is appreciated; but there are some of us in the Philly area who are strongly considering taking up the torch and replacing the Kimberton show locally.

The Midwest meet is jut a bit too far west; and the decision to do your meet as a Friday-Saturday meet instead of a Saturday-Sunday one is not helpful to those of us who aren't retirees (and need to be at work on friday).

For those who regularly came to the Kimberton meets, would you want the new meet to be in the same approximate monthly time slot as the old one?

Thanks!
--Drew McCann

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 8:54 AM M2fq via Groups.Io <M2fq=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
All

with the announcement of Kimberton Module Meet not returning, we at Midwest NG Show have secured more space in our modern 30000 sq foot faculty and can accomodate any layout, any size and scale!

BTW Midwest NG is the largest all scale NG show in the US.

Floor is amazing (not concrete) hard rubber compound thats easy on your feet and level.

http://www.portlandlocomotiveworks.com/events/28th-midwest-scale-train-show/

Gary Kohler
m2fq@...
330-719-0264