Campbell's Saez Sash & Door Company

asandrini

Sorry for the multiple postings...

Campbell Scale models makes two accompanying kits, Saez Sash and Door Company #1 & #2.  If anyone has a top view of the arrangement of these structures, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying g to work our the trac k arrangement in my mill town and do not know the space requirements for the two buildings. I have assembled #2, which contains the shop, shed and lumber rack, but need to know the size and spacing for #1, containing the mill house and loft.

Any photos and dimensions would be greatly appreciated.

Big Al from Cal