Re: Painting HOn3 Labelle Wood Kits

Randy Hees

Paint/prime the car with thinned shellac.. (alcohol based, thin with rubbing alcohol).  Treat as sanding sealer... sand or clean up with steel wool to seal everything...  Take care not to fill the scribed siding with paint.  You may want to consider using evergreen styrene in place of the scribed wood.  Then paint with your choice of paint...

Randy Hees

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 6:14 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
Randy, I spray a light coat on all the pieces, glue it up and then brush on finish coats with acrylics. There are some coach green colors in fine spray from dick blick. I just bring a painted car with and match up the color at the store.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 4:43 PM Randy <rdj_smj@...> wrote:

Looking for info and suggestions for painting Labelle HOn3 wood kits

Randy J

--
lloyd lehrer