DRG Thielsen 4000 Series Box Car Trucks

Dusty

Based on photos in Steve Swanson's work equipment book and Robert Grandt's Numbered work equipment book I am compelled to ( attempt to) put Thielsen trucks under at least one 4000 car. I have played the Google Game to the best of my ability to find a suitable truck in Hon3 with no success. This truck is flatter across the top than the SP Thielsen. A distinctive feature is a hole in the end of the bolster(?). I saw a photo with the caption containing 'cast transom'. Ozark minitures appears to have the truck I am looking for but 4 times the size. Anyone have a solution for the correct truck or a suitable modification for a 'stand in'? I'm not looking for a Smithsonian stand in, more like a bit of visual deception.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707