Re: PCMRC lost its room - DCC and NWSL items for sale

Russ Norris

Bruce, what locomotives do you have?  Any Pennsy equipment?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019, 7:38 PM Bruce Petrarca via Groups.Io <bfpetrarca=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’m sending this to private model railroading lists that I have and groups on Groups.IO that allow “for sale” postings. Please forgive me if you get multiple copies. I’m trying to do the best job I can for our members and get the word shared as quickly and as widely as possible.

The PebbleCreek Model Railroad Club (PCMRC.ORG) has lost its room and must liquidate all its assets as quickly as possible. We have sold a lot of buildings, rolling stock, etc. at local swap meets. However, we still have some DCC equipment (used) and a bunch of HO NWSL wheels and gears (brand new) for sale.

Attached is the current list in PDF format.

On my website (http://mrdccu.com/for-sale.html) is a link to the PDF file, which will be updated from time to time, as things sell.

We also have some HO locomotives, many with sound, and freight cars for sale that are not listed in the PDF. Also, we have two garden loco cars (USA Trains: UP wood chip with load and a Garden Railroad convention tank; both with Kadee body mount couplers) that are not listed. Contact me for more information on these.

The first page of the PDF has the terms and conditions and methodologies for this sale.
Bruce Petrarca
mrdccu@... is the eMail address for this sale.