Re: Blackstone K-27

Paul Sturtz

Not to belabor this thread but today is a miracle day.  First, my Westside Models Heisler #3 began running like a top after a week of fiddling with installing a new stock type open frame motor.  I haven't touched 463 since the day it stopped running and parked it with the 5 finger switcher as you saw it.  Just for the heck of it, I decided to energize the track, opened the throttle and the sounds came on but I almost ran it into the turntable pit!  It's running again after sitting for a week or more.  Somebody must have sneaked in last night.