Re: Winter

Ric Case

Yeah I have to really watch when the wind starts to blow as it can blow the snow up too the doors! Fortunately we don’t get a whole bunch of snow here in southern Ohio! It does get cold though!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Nov 29, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

  Yep Ric the room is dry.   Was a bit blowin in under the door but i
need to replace the threshold  with one that seals good.  Needed to do that anyway.
 I have a really good wood stove that keeps the whole house warm and cozy.
I have one in the train room as well but I just leave the little propane
stove on real low and it keeps it warm in there.
-Steve