Re: Durango Goose Fest in HOn3 V.2 no bus bodies

Dale Buxton

Very cool Tony! If you remember. What color of green did you go with? I reall y like the looks of your green geese.

In a very early part of the "Glenn Miller Story Movie". One of the band members purchased a 1929 Pierce Arrow Limousine for the band to travel in. The best shot of it in the movie is of it driving on Clay Street where it goes under under the "Angels Flight" in Los Angeles.  The car's color was a very dark green. Maybe between Dark Forest Green and Brunswick Green. I was told be a car collector that this was one of Pierce Arrow's factory colors.