Re: Frame Windows

Mark Rosche

Hi Bruce,

I purchased the Elgoo Mars SLA printer, I use Fusion 360 (hobbyist license) to model and Chitubox as the slicer as I am a Mac user...only tip I can offer that has been hard to find is that you should „prime“ the build plate with a light coat of resin and UV it for a couple of minutes...this allows the flimsy window frames and other fine parts to be removed without damage...sorry I cannot show any pics at the moment as my workshop is all packed up at the moment for renovations...the FDA pics look pretty good though.

Regards,

Mark

Don‘t take life too seriously...no one gets out alive anyway....