Re: decoder hook up wire

Russ Norris

I have been using high flex wire (36 AWG) from LokSound. It handles 14 volts without a problem, is easy to thread through tight spots and comes in a wide variety of colors.  Check out www.esu.eu.  Look for Accessories (Zubehor auf Deutsch).

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 1:59 PM Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good day fellow modelers

I've been using left over wire from the Tsunami decoders to complete the wiring of sound decoders and adding firebox leds to simulate the flickering fire. Hooking up 3 volt leds with the leftover wire is a pain in the neck with heavy # 22 over insulated wire. I would like 12 volt wire that will take a bend and not spring back. NWSL had some but it was hard stripping. Any ideas ?