Re: Coupler thoughts

Dale Buxton

Of the two choices given I would hands down choose the 705's. But, here is the rub. Because they couple to both 714's and Sergents. I would pick them for that reason and that reason only. This is probably not what you wanted to hear but there you are.

Dale Buxton

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:11 AM claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:

Comrade Train Enthusiasts,

Now that the Kadee 705 have been out for awhile and we've had a chance to play with them, I have an informal polling question.

If someone were to offer a new ready-to-run car as we've seen from Blackstone or Micro-Trains, which coupler would you want it to come with: 714 or 705s?

Do NOT say Sergents.

Chris Lane