EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Nov 7, 2019, at 12:39 PM, Bill Miller via Groups.Io <ebteng18@...> wrote:

705  I like the metal Knuckle and spring

Bill Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...>
To: HOn3 <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Nov 7, 2019 12:11 pm
Subject: [HOn3] Coupler thoughts

Comrade Train Enthusiasts,

Now that the Kadee 705 have been out for awhile and we've had a chance to play with them, I have an informal polling question.

If someone were to offer a new ready-to-run car as we've seen from Blackstone or Micro-Trains, which coupler would you want it to come with: 714 or 705s?

Do NOT say Sergents.

Chris Lane