Re: Looking for Blackstone Passenger Trucks

Mark Lewis

Ryan:

Narrow Gauge Colorado, has the PSC passenger trucks (plastic side frames - metal wheel sets) in stock. Not Blackstone, but it may be an alternative, for you.  ( http://narrowgaugecolorado.com/?name=Catalog&mode=i&item=002492 )

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 1:57 PM hiroechan <hiroechan@...> wrote:
I seem to recall that Crusader Rail Services had them in stock, at their booth at the Timonium Train Show this past weekend.

https://www.crusaderrail.com/contact.html

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.

--Drew McCann

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:58 PM ColoRyan <rhickman213@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare pair of black Blackstone passenger trucks they'd be willing to sell? I'm trying to finish a Uintah combine and apparently nobody has them in stock anymore...

Ryan