Re: NGSLG disk of magazine issues

claneon30

People wonder why I always drag my feet upgrading any software. THIS sh*t is why. I rely on my software to turn around our products on tight deadlines, and monkeying around with software that got released too soon because they had to met some quarterly stock deadline, just doesn’t work for me.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Oct 13, 2019, at 12:27 AM, Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:

It is not alone. Catalina has a number of bugs which prevent it from working with apps which were quite happy with the previous OS. The advice by many software firms is don't upgrade until the matter is sorted by Apple.