Re: Source for brass channel

Mike Van Hove

If I understand the problem, I would say this is not for a saw, but for a small milling machine.

Now, you have an excuse for buying one of those.

Mike Van Hove
Columbia, MO

On Oct 6, 2019, at 11:06 AM, Bill Lugg <@luggw1> wrote:

Yes, I was wondering that too, I've got one of those Microlux table saws, but I'm not sure I've got the right blade for this task. I'll have to look. It would take just the right plate around the blade too to prevent the material from slipping into the machinery.

Bill Lugg

On 10/6/19 9:52 AM, Brian Kopp wrote:
Bill for ripping tube like that I wonder if there is a smallish table saw out there in the hobby market.....

That might be nice for other ripping tasks too like wood or brass sheet stock.....

Its always a good time to buy tools.... =)

Brian

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL