From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Bill Lugg <luggw1@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 9:20 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] Source for brass channel

I'm thinking about building a tender frame from scratch that includes
some brass channel.  I need something that measures a scale 10" by
3.5".  That works out to about 0.114" tall with a 0.040" flange or a 1
mm x 3 mm in the metric world.  I've been looking on the web and found
that K&S seems to be the only US source and they have a rather sparse
selection of sizes. Apparently, K&S acquired Special Shapes so we lost
all the neat stuff they used to produce.  I found one supplier in the UK
that has what I want, but they're expensive.

Can anybody point me to other US sources for brass stock other than K&S
that might meet my needs?

Thanks
Bill Lugg