Source for brass channel

Bill Lugg

I'm thinking about building a tender frame from scratch that includes some brass channel.  I need something that measures a scale 10" by 3.5".  That works out to about 0.114" tall with a 0.040" flange or a 1 mm x 3 mm in the metric world.  I've been looking on the web and found that K&S seems to be the only US source and they have a rather sparse selection of sizes. Apparently, K&S acquired Special Shapes so we lost all the neat stuff they used to produce.  I found one supplier in the UK that has what I want, but they're expensive.

Can anybody point me to other US sources for brass stock other than K&S that might meet my needs?

Thanks
Bill Lugg