Re: [amrail] FW: Ron Sebastian - Des Plaines Hobbies

Mike Williams

Thanks for sharing Steve. As a long time patron of Des Plaines Hobbies, that is very sad news indeed. Ron will be missed!

Mike Williams

On Oct 2, 2019, at 9:12 PM, Steven Haworth <haworth7@...> wrote:

Some very sad news indeed - the owner of Des Plaines Hobby has passed away.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

From: Randall Wilson <randywilsonmodels@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 6:31 PM
To: Randall Wilson <randywilsonmodels@...>
Subject: Ron Sebastian - Des Plaines Hobbies

Kathleen Guadynski, Ron's daughter, called to tell me that Ron was working at his desk this morning and passed away. It was a peaceful passing. He had experienced many health issues this year and had heart problems for quite some time.

I will miss him terribly; he was a man among men.

Randy Wilson

RANDY WILSON MODELS

330 Livingston Ave

Placentia, CA  92870-2418

<Des Plaines Booth - Randy & Ron-3855.jpg>