Re: Fw: [HOn3] Figuring Grades

Russ Norris

I'll join you on the veranda and we can talk about the good old days while we sip our drinks and watch the sun set.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 7:35 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Russ its art imitating life. I saw the electromagnets used at the universal studios Volcano Bay theme park in Orlando that help pull the log ride carriages "up" small segments of their water flume ride. Being an electrical engineer I initially thought it might actually scale to model railroading. Then I started thinking abut the cost and challenges and went back to drinking my Mai Tai......

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL