Re: New Member

claneon30

I was referring to the 3D printing aspect, but yes, sometimes you chose your moniker, but the best moniker’s and nicknames chose you.

Barkeep dubbed me Preacher. I would have chosen something different…and not nearly as fitting!

Preacher

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Sep 9, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Russ Norris <rbnorrisjr@...> wrote:

I vote for knifeyknife too.  Has a bit of an edge to it.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 10:16 AM claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:
Well, Knifey, that sound as handy as a bribe in the Mayor’s pocket!

Welcome,

Preacher

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Sep 7, 2019, at 6:47 PM, Mike Mackey via Groups.Io <Railroadguy1957@...> wrote:

Fort Worth.

BTW, Rick, Larry tells me that you and I need to discuss 3D printing. I’m in charge of sales and marketing for a company that sells 3D printers and does printing for hire.

Mike

On Sep 7, 2019, at 7:42 PM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Mike where are you located.?

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Sep 7, 2019, at 8:17 PM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group of kids thinkers.  Nickname time: Knifey after Mac the Knife (line you've never heard that before!)

Mayour

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 6:13 PM Railroadguy1957 via Groups.Io <Railroadguy1957=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Guys,

After a conversation with Larry Smith this week, I was told I needed to sign up for this chat group. I’m friends with Outlaw and Kid Durango so I’m hoping that the rest of you won’t hold that against me!

Larry tells me that since I’ve joined I now need a nickname. I guess this begins the process.

Thanks,  Mike Mackey, MMR #573