Re: Reversing section DCC advice sought

lloyd lehrer

Just one reverser needed on the left long curve on the fuchia. Pick any hunk of the single track.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 10:14 AM Stephen Silver via Groups.Io <ssilver996=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi group.  As I continue to redesign, tweak, and understand some of the grade issues I need to solve, I have run up against a reversing loop question that I am having a challenge solving as someone who is building his first DCC layout.
Either of the two left hand turnouts at "X" lead to another reversing loop which is much simpler.  This is the narrow gauge portion only in red with the section I am looking for help on in magenta.  As you can see, at the turn out in the upper left, it continues on back to the mainline.  Do I need circuit breakers as well like the PSX

All thoughts and ideas welcome.  I am running Digitrax, intend to power the frog from the Tortoise via DS44 decoders, using Fast Tracks built turnouts.

--
lloyd lehrer