Re: D&RG early 2-8-0

Brian Kopp

Ken, thanks for the note on the #191. I just double checked the roster in my copy of Poor's DSP&P, and you are right of course. Then I remembered my photos from my trip to the CRM a few months ago and found a couple of the fireman's side and smoke box area of 191. See attached. My photos and the great engineer's side photos in Ferrell's DRG Early Years text should give me plenty to get started with.....

Wished I had started to look around at my own books and photos before I bothered you guys with the photo question a few hours ago.....

Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL