Re: New Member

Russ Norris

Mike, you would be well served to pick a nickname of your own choosing (as I did) or the evil minds present in this group will assign you a moniker that will follow you forever!  Bwa ha ha ha (evil laugh).

Butch

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 5:13 PM Railroadguy1957 via Groups.Io <Railroadguy1957=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Guys,

After a conversation with Larry Smith this week, I was told I needed to sign up for this chat group. I’m friends with Outlaw and Kid Durango so I’m hoping that the rest of you won’t hold that against me!

Larry tells me that since I’ve joined I now need a nickname. I guess this begins the process.

Thanks,  Mike Mackey, MMR #573