Re: Tortoise Power Supply

Brian Jansky

Very timely thread! I am reaching the point where I am looking at how to do this on my shelf layout. Mark, I hadn't given the method you described much though but I realize it appears to be a nice way to simplify the wiring involved. Any tips on where to find a one amp 12v - 0v - 12v transformer though? I assume, I could also use a pair of identical wall warts with the same setup as shown in option 2 here? Also, do all three lines get a diode? Finally, what LED's do you recommend?

Also, Russ, those touch toggles do look really neat! I will also look into those further.

Thanks,
Brian