test tracks and 0.3 mod gears

Brian Kopp

While doing some recent internet hunting I came across two noteworthy suppliers of difficult to find items....

In New Zealand, North Yard sells 0.3 mod gear boxes (idler and non-idler that are not from NWSL), worm gears, and STEEL worms. I talked in email with them so they are responsive. Email them for their PDF catalog. Their website needs work.. http://www.northyard.co.nz/

If you need a test track, in England, Digitrains.co.uk has a few Bachrus SA44 saddle sets left (I checked inventory via email and bought one) plus they sell the DCC Concepts rolling road kit that accommodates HOn3.

Just thought some folks might find that info useful....

Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL