From: Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...>
Date: 8/18/19 7:56 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Tortoise Power Supply

Al, Circuitron says that the Tortoise takes 15 mA per unit at stall (I.e., most of the time) with 12V input.  So a 500 mA wall wart should handle about 30 machines safely.

I assume the current needs may go up at lower voltages, or just slower operation as mentioned above.

BTW, a moving Tortoise only requires 4 mA.