Re: Tortoise Power Supply

lloyd lehrer

I used my old DC controller and as I added more I just turned it up a little.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019, 5:04 PM asandrini <asandrini@...> wrote:
Just wondering what power supply people are using to operate their Tortoise machines.

What is the voltage output?
How many amps?
How many machines does your power supply operate? Are you using g more than one power supply.

I am going to have about 40 machines when I am through, unless I convert the ground through turnouts on the lower of three levels. If I did, that would increase the machines bay another 25.

Thanks for the help,

Big Al from Cal

lloyd lehrer