Re: Grandtline

claneon30

I know Doug was playing in a charity hockey tournament for Children’s Hospital on Thursday and then going to Chicago to pick up the Rail Graphics screens and equipment, so he may not get back to you right away. But my impression in talking with him about the cars at O scale West was the tank cars were a go in both scales.

To be clear, this is not the official word, just what I took from our brief chat as the cars were mentioned in passing. I have several on reserve in O scale and he assured me that they had all the reservations and would use those to determine order Qty.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Aug 17, 2019, at 1:53 AM, Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:

Hi Doug,

Fairly typical if I might say, all those little things that should not take but a moment end up taking up hours. I think those who have been in business have experienced that too.

But I have a question. Are the HOn3 Conoco cars still going to be produced? I have a couple on order and may increse the number.