Re: 39th National Narrow Gauge Convention

Steen Mortensen

Hi Aaron!

Thanks for the “UP” !

I wrote a few weeks ago to the home page link and offered volunteering

But have heard nothing back.

I reckon they are busy finalizing the convention, but if you know of need, I will bee at he convention

Tuesday through Sunday.

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10