Re: 39th National Narrow Gauge Convention

Steen Mortensen

Hi Aaron!

Thanks for the “UP” !

I wrote a few weeks ago to the home page link and offered volunteering

But have heard nothing back.

I reckon they are busy finalizing the convention, but if you know of need, I will bee at he convention

Tuesday through Sunday.

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:06 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] 39th National Narrow Gauge Convention

Good morning!

It's just about three weeks away until the start of the 39th National Narrow Gauge Convention here in Sacramento, and do we have great show planned!  We have 50 entertaining and informative clinics lined up, a spacious model contest room, over 40 layouts on tour, and two large ballrooms full of products and moduler layouts on display.  For those that are thinking about arriving early, next week we will be emailing a list of additional, amazing Bay Area layouts that have agreed to be open on Tues. 9-3.  Some of these include Jack Burgess' Yosemite Valley Railroad, Don McKenney's Mill Valley Lumber Co, and Dave Adams' Durlin Branch, which was just featured in the Gazette.  If this isn't enough, I just learned that our local live steam club, the Sacramento Valley Live Steamers, is assembling a meet of a dozen or more narrow gauge live steam locomotives from California, Oregon and other western states...  

We're looking forward to seeing everyone here in Sacramento!  If you haven't already registered you can still do so on line.  https://www.nngc2019.org .  In the mean time get your model, photo and module contest entries ready and we'll see you in a few weeks...

Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca. )
39th National Narrow Gauge Convention Committee Member

Join HOn3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.