Re: The roof

RG Teeter

Steve, question. Do you have enough pitch for shingles?

Bob

On 9 Aug 2019, at 21:38, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Today we had a get together.  A great time talking with old friends at the 'cafe'
Love chatting with other model railroaders..
   After everyone left, I still got a lot of work done on the addition.
I nailed nail off all the roof sheets from one end to the other
went to town and brought home roofing.  I manages to get most off the felt paper under-layment
down on the roof. Tomorrow it will get shingles all over.
Here's the progress till it was to dark to work on a roof.