Re: Victor...Micro Trains on the Way Paul

Sam Urrate

They are in an envelope awaiting a stamp.  I had to conduct a funeral for a close cousin last Tuesday. First one I’ve done in 35 years. My Texas daughter left Sunday and my Alaska grandchildren came in Saturday.  The envelope has been on my desk waiting for a stamp. It will be in the mail today. One of my daughters is an estate sale shopper for things she can sell on eBay. Yesterday she found a Conoco New Mexico road map when Albuquerque was 35,000 population and Santa Fe was 20,000.  I wonder what the date was?  The DR&G depot is on the map but no trackage.  I’ll try to post a photo of the Santa Fe section here.