Re: BS Coach to Combine?

Mark Kasprowicz

I think BS coaches will become hard to find until/ if there is another run of them, so I'd be more careful about how they're using. La Belle is one idea though I find them too tall.
But how about this idea. An old E&B or MRGS open platform coach. The sides are not tall enough below the wainscott so cut off the siding below it. Now add whatever siding you want (no matching problem) utilising as much of the window strip as you want , an MRGS rersin roof and other parts from the original kit plus of course those rare Grandt line doors. I think it will make a good looking car but I would not broggle a BS car to make it.

Mark K
Oxon England.