Re: More progress on the 20x46

Climax@...

Before or after you climb from the desert floor to the upper plateau?  I've driven that road many times.  Even went the GC and walked to the bottom on the Kabob and stayed at the Phantom Ranch and back up the next day on the Angel Bright.

From: Steve Hatch
Sent: Jul 28, 2019 7:47 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] More progress on the 20x46

  The existing railroad
http://www.railwayeng.com/9030railroad/

is in the blue/grey building.  That RR already has the main line terminated right through
that wall and up against the outer siding. Ready to contine on into the new room.
  This is in the dead center of Arizona a little town called Dewey in the Prescott Valley.
Our property is right up agains the Prescott National Forest.  About half way from
Phoenix to Flagstaff.

Steve Hatch
Dewey Arizona