The new couplers

Doug Cummings

I was down at my local hobby shop today and asked about the new couplers. Quite surprising, I was advised it is not a one size fits all situation. It was told it also depends on the make and model of the car.

So before I go out and buy dozens of these new couplers I think we need a lesson on which make and model of coupler applies to which make and model of car. I would hate to buy a dozen couplers only to find they are not the right ones

Is before investing in a batch of new couplers can some explain the situation and what couplers fit what cars, etc. etc. etc.

DEC