Re: KADEE 705 couplers WAS_Any

Doug Cummings

I presume the Kadee 705 is the new coupler everyone is talking about. I will talk to the people at my friendly neighborhood hobby shop and order some of them to replace the older Kadee's I have on my models.

DEC

From: "Dale Buxton" <dbtuathaddana@...>
To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 2:24:08 PM
Subject: Re: [HOn3] KADEE 705 couplers WAS_Any

Well Doug,
It would appear that Kadee has a real winner this time! From my tests, I conclude that the new 705 mates just fine with the Kadee 714 and the Sergent Sharon type D scale sized coupler. (Sergent Sharon type D's still have problems with Kadee 714's and the they always will) I haven't tried to put a 705 in a locomotive pilot and I don't think I ever will. I really like the the Sergent pilot mount version for that.

I hope this answered your question.

Dale B