Re: WP&Y pilot

Sean

No I wasn’t aware of one on yahoo? I’ve never been there, I’m a big fan. Me and a buddy of mine made a trip to El Centro (US Gypsum Raiway)last year to look at the two motors that never made up there. Neat operation. If at all possible could you send pictures of the trailing plow? Maybe something I can fabricate. The yahoo group too if you don’t mind?
Thx Sean

On Jul 20, 2019, at 05:09, Robert Bell via Groups.Io <ionhoss@...> wrote:

Well, at least you heard back from PSC.  I sent an email on March 14th, and never heard a word back.  The locos were produced in 1992.  I wouldn't , kind getting rid of one or both of the trailing pilots, ONCE I have replacement plows - either PSC or scratch built.  But I cannot use them on my layout without them.

Are you on the whitepassfanlist yahoo group?

Rob