Re: Any narrow gauge news from the NMRA National Convention

Mike Van Hove

Why not just bite the bullet, and use Sergent Couplers?

Scale size, easy assembly, they fit, Prototypical operation, and NO Bounce, Slinky Action or whatever you want to call it.

I’ve been using them for several years now, and very satisfied.

No connection to the company, just a satisfied user.

Mike Van Hove

On Jul 18, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Dusty <dustburm@q.com> wrote:

What would happen if you used the short scale head coupler on a Blackstone car. Add your own post farther back to couple closer. Would the 'whiskers' have room to function width wise?

Is the 705 bounce less than the 71x bounce?

I wonder if Kadee had any idea how many people find the Hon3 split coupler bounce annoying.

Dusty Burman