From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Dusty <dustburm@q.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:21:44 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Any narrow gauge news from the NMRA National Convention

What would happen if you used the short scale head coupler on a Blackstone car. Add your own post farther back to couple closer. Would the 'whiskers' have room to function width wise?

Is the 705 bounce less than the 71x bounce?

I wonder if Kadee had any idea how many people find the Hon3 split coupler bounce annoying.

Dusty Burman