Re: Back to the Good Scale!

bassb04011

AirWire 900 is the single greatest invention in model railroading and I’ll be using it for my On3 layout. I’ve run trains on my friend William Reed’s RR with it and was an absolute pleasure; almost life changing.
I’ll be going with the Easy DCC system for my small HOn3 layout so I’ll have similarities between the two RRs.
Brian

On Jul 17, 2019, at 8:58 PM, Alan Lautenslager <alan.lautenslager@...> wrote:

No - CVP is the company that put command control on the map when we introduced the CTC16 system in the pages of MR back in the mid 70s. We followed that up with the Railcommand system which was the first all digital system. Then in the late 90s we introduced the EasyDCC system. A few years before I retired I came up with the idea for the AirWire 900 system.

MV I believe was the company doing the curves lenses.