Re: Victor...Micro Trains on the Way Paul

Sam Urrate

Yes I still have the diesels and they are still a treasure.  I hope this package arrived safely.  I told you I had just opened the package to view the “assembly needed.” Last night while doing some cleanup I found the instructions for assembly.  If you need them I will mail them ASAP.  We are in the hurricane/tropical storm area but we are high so there is no flood danger just high winds and rain.  The layout will be unplugged later today to prevent any lightning damage.  I thought your name was familiar but I didn’t make the exact association. Small world among us narrow gaugers.