From: Dusty <dustburm@q.com>
To: HOn3 <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jul 7, 2019 4:00 pm
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Peco HOn3 Flex Track

Ted,
I would try both types of switches and track. I would start somewhere with a few switches and test (play?) the heck out of it. I don't know what you're layout building experiences are but building a little bit and messing around with it is great eye opener. If things go south you find out up front before you have made a major $ commitment and can adjust accordingly. Call me a wimp  but I like to establish what's doable and practical for me.

Today's unsupervised activity is Fasttracks HO code 83 #8 building for my precious little brother.

Dusty Burman