From: Steve Hatch <hatch@...>
To: HOn3 <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jul 5, 2019 10:30 pm
Subject: [HOn3] New addition to RR building Now 20x46 feet

The second wall is now ready to pour so I'll mix concrete and fill the wall with concrete in the morning.
Then just one last wall and I can build the floor and the building and then the RR ADDITION
 Gad what a lot of work for the hobby ....
  But I get to expand the Standard gauge and give it quite a run.  I really can't wait.
Something about the roar of S standard gauge rolling through the RR....
 Gets me every time.

Steve Hatch    ( getting excited again)

Picture
Second Stem Wall and footing.