Re: Peco HOn3 Flex Track

Don Peterson

I agree with Lloyd. I chose ME track & turnouts over Peco because I think they just look better but the turnouts are a little more delicate than the Peco (that's probably why they look better). I have installed them and soldered the joints only to find that I pulled the rail behind the frog out a little and left a gap. easily fixed but better BEFORE you solder them in.

Don Peterson

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 10:17:30 AM MDT, lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:

Peco has higher ties but they work just fine with each other. I find the ME t/o a little too sensitive to handling abuse while installing. The rails behind the frogs pulls out easily so be careful when adjusting the fit and alignment.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019, 9:03 AM <twilton@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

All -  As I am about to start my first layout I was wondering if anyone has any comments about Peco's HOn3 code 70 flex track and their #5 turnouts. As well, how do they mate up with Micro Engineering's track and turnouts?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Ted Wilton

--
lloyd lehrer