From: "Ken Martin via Groups.Io"
Sent: Jun 29, 2019 1:25 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] NG convention attraction

That would be Cass Scenic RR. Nice ride but not exactly on the way to the convention in Sacramento.

Ken Martin

On Jun 29, 2019, at 10:18 AM, Climax@... wrote:

Another good trip to plan is a visit to the Mt. Rayonier RR site.  I have been to both and as a "gear head" I was not disappointed at all.  One in the east to go and see is the West Virginia one, forgot the name though, some large mill (that burned down? but the camp town and Railroad are still there.